Hello lovely bookish friends and welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday.
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and has been moved to That Artsy Reader Girl since January 16, 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic for Top Ten Tuesday is Books I Could Reread Forever. There are so many books that I LOVE and would absolutely enjoy reading again. I actually haven’t been rereading lately since I’m drowning in my TBR, but if I had all the time in the world, these are the 10 books I would pick to reread forever. They’re also the 10 books I would most likely take with me if there was ever a zombie apocalypse or any end of the world disaster kind of thing.
Listed in the no particular order
- Winter by Marissa Meyer – Absolutely wild, incredibly thrilling, and wonderfully crafted conclusion to an amazing fairy tale retelling that will leave you breathless.
- The One by Kiera Cass – Swoony and adorable romance. Oh and Maxon is just so dreamy and lovable!
- Forever Doon by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp – Timeless, fun, exciting, and magically swoony from beginning to end
- The Midnight Star by Marie Lu – A fun twisted emotional roller coaster that will have you on edge the entire time.
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover – All the FEELS!! Painfully beautiful and incredibly emotional in the best way possible.
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi – One word – WARNER
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks – The perfect romance story that will make you believe in true love.
- Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Absolutely exciting, deliciously steamy and swoony love story that will make you smile, laugh, cry, and aww.
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han – Cutesy, Adorable and Sweet YA romance that will make your heart full of happy.
- Where I Found You by Heidi R. Kling – Wonderfully aching and excruciating beautiful story about hope, forgiveness, and love. It’s sweet, healing, fascinating, and inspirational from beginning to end.
What are some books you can reread forever? Are any of my picks in yours too? Leave your comments down below and the link to your TTT so I can check it out. Have a fantastic day!!!