Hi everyone! My awesome friend Michelle over at FirstBookLove nominated me a while back for the Liebster Award. She’s an amazing blogger and such a sweetheart so don’t forget to check out her beautiful blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post.
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions.
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
- Biggest Bookish pet peeve? People who borrow books and never give them back or take long to return them and when they do, there are stains, folded pages, or the books are in really bad shape.
- Favourite scent? I don’t really have a particular favorite scent, but I do like light floral ones. Nothing too overpowering cause I’m very sensitive.
- Favourite bookish item? I love bookish totes and candles.
- An author whom you would buy all their books? Just to name a few — Marie Lu, Tahereh Mafi, Marissa Meyer, Colleen Hoover, Kasie West, and
- Favourite place to read? I read pretty much anywhere and whenever, but my favorite place will always be in the comfort of my own bed.
- What are your other hobbies aside from reading? Does going to Disneyland count as a hobby?!?! LOL Anyway, I like to bake whenever I get the chance and being crafty.
- What was the deciding factor that made you want to start book blogging? Just wanted to talk about my favorite books and meet awesome people like you!
- What advice would you give to aspiring book bloggers? Remember to have fun with what you’re doing, be positive, spread the love, and meet as many amazing book bloggers.
- Read or write? Why? I would love to write a book someday, but I’m too much of a perfectionist and can never make it past the first few pages, so definitely read. I love discovering new worlds, making friends, and having as many book boyfriends as I want.
- Favourite fiction world? And why? Sooo many, but it always comes down to the Harry Potter Universe.
- Your all time favourite fictional character? I can’t pick just one… I have so many favorites for different reasons, but some faves are Linh Cinder, Hermione Granger, Katniss Everdeen, Juliette Ferrars, and Adelina Amouteru,
- Name 3 of your favorite OTPs.
- From Q1 which couple would you invite to dinner, go on vacation with, and invite on your wedding day.
- What do you do to break out of reading slumps?
- What do you love best about blogging?
- What are 3 of your favorite reads so far in 2018?
- If you could interview any book character, who would you choose and why?
- Who are some of your favorite authors?
- Name your favorite book by the authors you mentioned in Q7.
- Favorite food of all time. A food that you can eat every single day.
- Describe yourself in three books and explain.
- Name one of your bookish goals for 2018.
Again, just wanted to say thanks to Michelle for nominating me. Some of those questions were difficult to answer, but I had so much fun! I hope you all enjoyed reading my replies! Can’t wait to see your posts, so don’t forget to link them!