The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
Happy Monday lovelies! I’m a little late on unboxing my July #owlcrate, but here it is!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING! I’ve been a subscriber for almost two years (just renewed for another 6 months) and I can tell you that there hasn’t been a time where I didn’t like/love my Owlcrate. In fact, each month Owlcrate keeps getting better and better and for the past few boxes, they’ve included exclusive edition copies.
I’ve been meaning to pick up The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee and now I have an exclusive edition copy, signed book plate, letter from the author and an exclusive map. Yay!!!
- Lord of the Rings inspired backpack (love this one and can’t wait to use it)
- Darker Shade of Magic pocket mirror designed by @missphi
- Owl luggage tag by @mudpuppykids (so cute!!!)
- Newt Scamander keychain from @originalfunko
- Looking for Alaska art print by @shaileyanndesign
- Adorable pocket notebook from @weareooly
- Collectible OwlCrate pin from @spykles