About a month ago, Kay from HammockofBooks nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much hun! You’re an absolute sweetheart and I’m so glad to have met you. Definitely check out Kay’s wonderful blog if you haven’t already. Now, let’s get started!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
Seven Facts About Me
- I love Disney – I think most of you know this about me. I’m an annual pass holder for Disneyland and if I can, I try to go at least once a month. I love everything about that place and meeting the characters.
- I love Food – I’m such a foodie and love eating at different places and trying new things. My favorite types of food are Mediterranean and Mexican Cuisine. I also really love seafood and steak.
- I love Baking – I haven’t done this in a while, but I love to bake cupcakes, cookies, and French macarons. I’ve done a few others, but those are the ones I like to do the most.
- I love watching scary movies (even if I have to watch them by myself). The thrill from being scared is just the best feeling ever.
- I used to have a Small Business. I handmade nail polishes and sold them online. My brand was Sincerely Polish and it was pretty successful during the 3 years I did it. It was just really tiring and stressful running a small business while working full time, so I sadly had to let it go. Maybe sometime in the future I’ll go back to it… who knows. Here’s one of my creations. I also still have my Instagram for Sincerely Polish if you want to check it out, but I’ve been inactive for more than 1 year.
- I don’t have a favorite singer, band or type of music. I listen to pretty much anything that I can connect with and makes me feel good. Sometimes it’s rap, pop, rock, country classical, or jazz. Just depends on my mood. I do however have favorite songs.
- I’m deathly afraid of being bitten by a shark and being in the ocean. Just thinking about what’s in the ocean scares me. I can lounge around the beach, but I won’t swim out. I do like looking at the waves and just enjoying the scenery. But if I can, I would definitely avoid getting into the ocean. That being said, it might surprise you that I’ve actually gone surfing several times, helmet diving, jet skiing, sailing and snorkeling. I may be afraid and not too fond of the ocean, but I like being adventurous and doing activities that seem fun and exciting.
I adore and love so many amazing bloggers, so even if you’re not nominated, feel free to share some facts about yourself. I’d love to get to know more of you!
Thanks for stopping by and reading!! Can’t wait to hear back from you.