I always see fun book tags/posts from Confessions of a YA Reader. Sooo obviously I saw this tag at her blog and she saw it on Thrice Read who saw it on Coffee, Cocktails, and Books. Now here I am doing this…
1. Have You Ever Regifted A Book That You’ve Been Given?
I can honestly say no. I don’t have many friends who love books so it’s kind of difficult to regift a book. I have given/gifted some of my books that I think others will enjoy after I’ve read them. Sometimes I just need to get rid of some books to make room for more so I usually end up giving those to family and friends.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
No I just don’t think I can ever pretend to read a book. I buy books faster than I can read them so I have a huge list of TBR. I know it’ll take me forever to get to them and I probably never but I’m okay with that.
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Borrowed from friends yes… Not intentionally of course. Back in high school some friends of mine would pass around books to read. It just so happens that I never had the chance to read and return. I don’t even know where I have those two books because I’ve moved multiple times since then. From home to college dorms to home to apartments to home and back and home again. Back then I wasn’t as crazy about books so I didn’t pay much attention to where I would pack them.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
Yes, but only because I didn’t realize it was part of a series. Many YA and NA contemporary can be read as a stand alone. Sometimes I request a book from Netgalley and end up finding out it was the second or 3rd book.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
I try not to…but I may have a few times by accident.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
Nooo… never now! I love my books. Probably when I was younger.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
Nope. I don’t think so.
8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have?
9. Have you every skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Even when I don’t like a book, I try to read every chapter and section. Unless of course I really really dislike it, then I would just DNF.
10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
Who would do this?!?! Of course not. I know there are books I like/love that other people hate, but everyone has their own opinions.
Feel free to participate and comment below with your link so I can read yours! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Sincerely Karen Jo