Happy Friday lovelies!! I’m so excited for the weekend are you? Any fun plans? As for me, I’m hoping to get a lot of reading done and write up some reviews. It takes me a while to do my reviews because my brain is so spent on work during the week. I mostly just read, take some notes, and do a quick draft. I think I have about 5-6 reviews I need to work on. Also going to finish watching Westworld with my boyfriend (OMG this show is AMAZING!!! It’s my newest obsession) and then take tons of bookstagram photos.
As many of you know, I just started this blog about 4 months ago. Being new to the blogging community, I’m not very familiar with most of the awards or how it even works. When I was nominated for this award, I had to sit on it for a while to think about what my answers would be. I’m quite shy and an introvert so I don’t like talking about myself. I want to say THANK YOU to Des of Des’ Random Thoughts for nominating me. This was a challenge to write, but also really fun. Be sure to check out her lovely blog and give her a follow. She’s such a sweetheart!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
1. I guess I would like to start by saying how proud I am of my blog and bookstagram account @sincerelykarenjo (Feel free to follow me). It took me such a long time to start a blog and a lot of encouragement from my friends and my cousin Mellanie.
2. I love that I’m creative and crafty.
3. I love that I love watching scary movies and being scared.
4. I like how I’m more outgoing now and try to go out of my comfort zone as much as I can even if it sometimes gives me anxiety.
5. I love that I’m a homebody and enjoy the simple things in life.
6. I love how I love books! Stealing this one from Des… but I really like his about myself. When I was 9, I moved from the Philippines to the US. I wasn’t fluent in English yet, so it was difficult to enjoy reading. But the more I read, the more I loved it and now I pretty much can’t stop (unless I get into a bad reading slump).
7. And finally, I’m proud of everything I’ve accomplished so far and where I am right now in life.
Books, Books and More Books! // Nosestuckinabookblog // No Shelf Control // Confessions of a YA Reader // Books and Belle // Rhapsody in Hue // Pocket Full of Pages // Traveling Across Pages // The Coffeeholic Bookworm // Roaming Reader // Melissa’s Book World // Firstbooklove
I can’t wait to read what you all come up with, but you can definitely choose to opt out.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!
Sincerely Karen Jo