Hey everyone! I saw this book tag on Firstbooklove’s Blog. I thought it would be really fun to do and I needed a quick break from work so I did it!!!
1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish? (Edit! So, I read this as which book I most recently finished… LOL. That’s how tired I am soooo I’m keeping at is, but if you’re just reading this now, feel free to answer the original question).
I recently finished reading Sinister Love by T.L. Smith. I actually wasn’t planning on reading this until next week, but I couldn’t wait any longer. I needed to find out what happened to Ryken and Saskia. AND… this book was EVERYTHING and MORE. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better ending.
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
I don’t really have just one book, but I usually read NA romance books. Those are always my go to guilty pleasure reads!
3. Which book do you love to hate?
I don’t really love to hate a book. I mean not intentionally — BUT, if there is one book that really annoyed me from 2017, that would be Mr. 60% by Clete Barrett Smith. I really didn’t like that book all that much.
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
Most likely Mr. 60% and all the books I DNF. Okay maybe not throw into the sea… but donate or giveaway. Just because I didn’t like it doesn’t mean others won’t.
5. Which book have you read the most?
I haven’t been rereading lately, so that last book I remember reading a lot was The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. BUT, there are so many books I would LOVE to reread again.
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
I actually would never hate a book if I receive it as a present… BUT I probably would not really like it at all if someone gave me any type of Self-Help or Religious books.
7. Which book could you not live without?
Can I say all of them? I guess if I were to pick, it would be Twilight by Stephenie Meyer because it was the book that made me fall in love with reading.
8. Which book made you the angriest?
Okay, I know I said this book/series was awesome and so well-written, but it also made me so incredibly angry. It’s not romantic at all – it’s dark, unsettling, and so twisted. It broke my heart over and over and I just wanted to scream and slap the characters so as much as I LOVE THIS series, it also made me angry.
9. Which book made you cry the most?
Any Nicholas Sparks book make me cry all the time. I can’t really think of one book that made me cry the most because I get emotional very easily and just cryyyyy. The last book that made me cry a lot was A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck. That book really tore my heart into pieces.
10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
I really don’t like this cover AT ALL… It just puts me in a weird mood.
TAG YOU’RE IT!!
and everyone else who want’s to do this. I can’t wait to see your answers so don’t forget to leave your post links in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!