Happy Saturday everyone! You lovelies are all so amazing and wonderful! Thank you to everyone who has followed, read, commented, nominated and tagged me. Love you all so much!!
Here I am back for another Mystery Blogger Award! This is my 4th and I’m just so incredibly grateful. This time, I was nominated by my good blogger friend Michelle from @FirstBookLove. Thank you so much hun! Be sure to check out her lovely blog and give her some love! She writes great reviews and always have some fun content!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The ‘Mystery Blogger’ award, originally created by Okoto Enigma, is named after the meaning of this award’s creator’s name. In his words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’.
How Does It Work
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers as many bloggers as you want
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
I’m seriously running out of facts/things to say about myself, so I may have already mentioned these.
- I fell off a moving vehicle when I was about 6 years old while I was living in the Philippines. No broken bones and just a few scratches.
- I’m a Disneyland Annual Pass Member
- I was a teacher for one year (I taught 4th grade and only had 14 students) and my experience was pretty horrible that I never want to be one ever again.
My Best Posts
1. Which author’s books would you buy even without reading the synopsis? I’d buy anything written by Marie Lu, Marissa Meyer, Kasie West, Nicola Yoon, and Tahereh Mafi just to name a few.
2.Have you bought a book based on the cover? Which one was it? So many. I’d probably have to list half of my collection. But if there is one book/series I bought based on the cover that would be the Doon series by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp. I was browsing on Bookoutlet when I saw this book. I haven’t heard anything about it, but the cover’s stunning. I didn’t read the series until I had all the books and now it’s one of my favorites!
3.Best book you’ve read in 2017? You’re killing me here. It’s already so difficult to pick my top 10 let alone A BOOK… There are so many books I loved this year — some were fun, others were heartbreaking but beautiful, while plenty were so swoony and delicious. It hurts to pick just one but… I think that the No Ordinary Star series is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING – it’s enthralling, well-written, and just a wonderful story that will make you feel so many different emotions. It’s written in 3 parts with about 200 pages each so you can definitely binge the entire thing in one weekend. I guarantee you, once you start reading, you won’t be able to stop.
4.The most anticipated book for 2018? Gosh where do I even begin… Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi is way up on that list. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi, Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West, From Twinkle with Love by Sandhya Menon, and Always Never Yours by Austin Siegemund-Broka and Emily Wibberley. I could definitely list more though! Maybe like 50 or more.
5.Candles or flowers? Definitely candles.
If you’ve been nominated before and opt out of doing this, that’s totally fine with me. I’d still totally love you.
Who is your favorite book hero/heroine and why?
Name 3 books you read in 2017 that gave you the FEELS?
You just won the lotto. What is the first thing you’ll buy with your money?
Favorite dessert of all time?
If you could go on vacation with your favorite author in a bookish destination, who would you pick and where would you go?
Thanks so much again Michelle for nominating me. Had so much fun answering your questions. I hope you all enjoyed reading this post! Let me know some of your favorite desserts. Can’t wait to read your answers! As always take care and happy reading.
Sincerely Karen Jo