Hi everyone! My awesome friend Michelle over at FirstBookLove nominated me a while back for the Liebster Award. She’s an amazing blogger and such a sweetheart so don’t forget to check out her beautiful blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post.
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions.
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
- Biggest Bookish pet peeve? People who borrow books and never give them back or take long to return them and when they do, there are stains, folded pages, or the books are in really bad shape.
- Favourite scent? I don’t really have a particular favorite scent, but I do like light floral ones. Nothing too overpowering cause I’m very sensitive.
- Favourite bookish item? I love bookish totes and candles.
- An author whom you would buy all their books? Just to name a few — Marie Lu, Tahereh Mafi, Marissa Meyer, Colleen Hoover, Kasie West, and
- Favourite place to read? I read pretty much anywhere and whenever, but my favorite place will always be in the comfort of my own bed.
- What are your other hobbies aside from reading? Does going to Disneyland count as a hobby?!?! LOL Anyway, I like to bake whenever I get the chance and being crafty.
- What was the deciding factor that made you want to start book blogging? Just wanted to talk about my favorite books and meet awesome people like you!
- What advice would you give to aspiring book bloggers? Remember to have fun with what you’re doing, be positive, spread the love, and meet as many amazing book bloggers.
- Read or write? Why? I would love to write a book someday, but I’m too much of a perfectionist and can never make it past the first few pages, so definitely read. I love discovering new worlds, making friends, and having as many book boyfriends as I want.
- Favourite fiction world? And why? Sooo many, but it always comes down to the Harry Potter Universe.
- Your all time favourite fictional character? I can’t pick just one… I have so many favorites for different reasons, but some faves are Linh Cinder, Hermione Granger, Katniss Everdeen, Juliette Ferrars, and Adelina Amouteru,
- Name 3 of your favorite OTPs.
- From Q1 which couple would you invite to dinner, go on vacation with, and invite on your wedding day.
- What do you do to break out of reading slumps?
- What do you love best about blogging?
- What are 3 of your favorite reads so far in 2018?
- If you could interview any book character, who would you choose and why?
- Who are some of your favorite authors?
- Name your favorite book by the authors you mentioned in Q7.
- Favorite food of all time. A food that you can eat every single day.
- Describe yourself in three books and explain.
- Name one of your bookish goals for 2018.
Again, just wanted to say thanks to Michelle for nominating me. Some of those questions were difficult to answer, but I had so much fun! I hope you all enjoyed reading my replies! Can’t wait to see your posts, so don’t forget to link them!
I’ve been dreading doing an update on my Netgalley TBR… I didn’t do so well in February and got myself even more behind. I just could not resist! Anyway, let’s get started on this update. I’ve crossed out the books I’ve read.
- The Booke of Whispers by Kimberley Starr
- Odd and True by Cat Winters
- Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen
- Love Songs and Other Lies by Jessica Pennington
- Booke of Hidden by Jeri Westerson
- All the Wrong Chords by Christine Hurley Deriso
- Gray Wolf Island Tracey Neithercott
- The Canary Club by Sherry D. Ficklin
- Berseker by Emmy Laybourne
- Nemesis by Anna Banks
- The Breathless by Tara Goedjen
- A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess
- 36 Questions that Changed My Mind About You by Vicki Grant
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Just Friends by Dyan Sheldon
- The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz
- Playing by Heart by Carmela Martino
- All the Wind in the World by Samantha Mabry
- A Taxonomy of Love by Rachael Allen
- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden
- My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
- Plague Land by Alex Scarrow
- Stronger by Janey Nissenson
Pumpkin Spice Secrets by Hillary Homzie
- Kiss Me in New York by Catherine Rider
- Fraternize by Rachel Van Dylen
- Run Away With Me by Mila Gray
- Always Red by Isabelle Ronin
- Flight Season by Marie Marquardt
- The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody
Breaking the Ice by Julie Cross
- What the Valley Knows by Heather Christie (approved Jan 8)
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian (approved Jan 8)
- That Secret You Keep by Brenda Benny (approved Jan 8)
- Cold Hard Truth by Anne Greenwood Brown (approved Jan 8)
- How You Ruined My Life by Jeff Strand (approved Jan 8)
Love Between Enemies by Molly E. Lee (blog tour)
Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy (blog tour)
The Dating Debate by Chris Cannon (blog tour)
A Kiss in the Dark by Gina Ciocca (approved Jan 30) Finished early this morning
- Bad Business by Nicole Edwards
- This Heart of Mine by C.C. Hunter
- On The Line by Liz Lincoln
- Thirsty by Mia Hopkins
Blood Type by K.A. Linde
- Rumor Has It by Jessica Lemmon
- Bookish Boyfriends by Tiffany Schmidt
- Blood Veil by Megan Erickson
- Out of Left Field by Kris Hui Lee
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- Phoenix Fire by S.D. Grimm
- Our Dark Stars by Audrey Grey and Krystal Wade
- Furyborn (The Empirium Trilogy) by Claire Legrand – YAAAASSS
You guys… I tried really hard not to request anything, but there were some really good books I couldn’t resist. I thought I wouldn’t get approved since my feedback ratio is still under 50%, but to my surprise, I actually did! I’m super excited for Furyborn and Bookish Boyfriends!!! I didn’t think I would get those two, but I’m so happy I did.
Definitely not doing that great at tacking my Netgalley TBR. Oh, but I’m really fantastic at drowning in it. My feedback ratio went from 49% to 45%. Could be worse I guess… but, I need to do better this month!! Wish me luck!