Happy Friday Lovelies! So happy it’s the weekend. This week has been long and blah at work for me. Do you have any fun plans this weekend? I actually don’t know if I’m doing anything fun — there’s cleaning and doing laundry, running errands, and oh yeah packing for my trip/vacation to NEW YORK!!! I’ll be going with my boyfriend, my brother and his girlfriend so it’s like a double date vacation. We’ve already purchased our tickets to see Wicked and visit Lady Liberty. We haven’t completely planned the rest, but I’m soooo excited!!
This is my second nomination for this award, so I would like to say thank you so much to Marty @thecursedbooks! I’m so grateful for every nomination I receive and you are all absolutely wonderful. That’s why there may be some repeats for the same awards.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Let’s start with the facts :
1. I LOVE Supernatural. I’ve watched the entire series at least 5 times.
2. I LOVE Mediterranean food. (Well, I just love food in general haha)
3. I LOVE coffee, not for the caffeine (it never works on me and I can sleep minutes after drinking it), but for the taste.
1. What are some of your most favourite movies? Hocus Pocus, The Notebook, LOTR, Harry Potter, Marvel/superhero movies, and Star Wars movies.
2. If you could live in a bookish universe, which one would it be? No fair! I want to live in a lot…but if I could pick one, it’s mostly likely going to be Hogwarts in Harry Potter.
3. Do you have any diverse book recommendations? The Lunar Chronicles, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Series, and When Dimple Met Rishi are some of my faves.
4. If you could only read one genre in your entire life, what genre would that be? Romance… I’m a romance addict at heart!
5. Dogs or cats? Again…not fair! They’re honestly both so cute and adorable. I’ll have to go with dogs just because I’ve always had dogs and I love being able to take walks or go jogging/running with my dog. (but cats are cool too!)
My Best Post
I’m only nominating 5 in this post because I was nominated for a 3rd time so I’ll have another set of 5 lovely bloggers in that post sometime in the next week or so.
- Macy from @cantstopwontstopbooks
- Trisha @bookandmorebd
- Jenn @boundtowriting
- Cassie @rantsandravesofabibliophile
- Hanna @hannabananareads
- If there was a Zombie Apocalypse and you can only take three books with you, which ones would you pick?
- If you can time travel, where would you go?
- Favorite snack while reading.
- If you can have a date with one of your favorite characters, who would you pick and why?
- What are some of your favorite T.V. shows?
Thanks again Marty! You’re questions were so fun to answer.
Hope you all enjoyed reading this post.
Let me know in the comments which 3 books you’ll take with you if there was a Zombie Apocalypse. Mines would probably be Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (for when I need a good cry… it’s also a romance and Dean is one of my favorite book boyfriends), Forever Doon by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp (for when I need some fun), and Winter from the Lunar Chronicles (because it’s one of my favorite series). I’m hoping there’s still internet for a while so that I can download all the books I can fit in my iphone/ipad haha.
Have a great weekend!!
Sincerely Karen Jo