Before I call it a night, here’s a little reading update!
WWW Wednesday which is a weekly segment hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
Just answer these three questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
I recently finished reading Blood Type by K.A. Linde and Coral and Bone by Tiffany Duane. Both books were really fun to read and I’m super eager to continue and see what happens next. Blood Type is a vampire paranormal romance with plenty of thrill, swoon, and steam. I also really enjoyed Coral and Bone which was a dazzling supernatural YA romance with sirens, mermaids and shapeshifters.
I’m currently reading Sweet Dreams by Marika Ray and Bad Business by Nicole Edwards. So far I’m liking them both. It’s fun, hilarious, and totally swoony.
Next, I plan on reading Mercury Rises by Scarlet Kol and Curses and Ash by Tiffany Duane.
What’s your WWW Wednesday? Have you read any of these books? Leave your comments down below.
Have a wonderful night loves!!
Hello loves! Today, I’ll be sharing another award nomination. The book community is seriously the best and all of you are so amazing! So thanks for being super awesome and continue spreading the love and support!
From the bottom of my heart, Thank you Peachy from BookDragonLair for nominating me for the The Liebster Award. If you haven’t been following her, I absolutely recommend you stop by Peachy’s awesome blog, show her some love, read her amazing reviews and check out some of her fun content!
Now, let’s get started because I’ve put this on hold for way too long…
Now the rules:
- Thank the blogger – thank you Peachy!!! – who nominated you and provide a link to their blog/post
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Come up with your own set of 11 questions to be answered by your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing – don’t forget to tag them, provide a link to their blogs – let them know!!
- What are your top 3 favorite #bookstagram accounts? I have sooo many so it’s really difficult to pick just three. There are just so many beautiful bookstagram accounts.
- If you can name your child/pet after a book character, what will be the name of your child/pet? If I had a daughter, I think I would name her Lara Jean. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is one of my favorite YA contemporary series and I just adore that name and of course Lara Jean herself. I have a dog now, but if I get another pet, I would name it Darcy for a boy and Katniss for a girl.
- What is the date stamp on the first post of your current blog? May 24, 2017 for my Welcome to my Blog post.
- What are your top 2 underrated recommended reads? Doon series by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp and The Cage series by Megan Shepherd. I really love these two series. Not sure why not too many people know about them, but they are amazing!
- What are some features you wish more bookstores would have? Probably a cozy and comfortable area to read books and hang out with other booklovers.
- Name your top 5 book boyfriends/girlfriends. Ahhhh… I have so many but let’s go with these hotties — Noah from The Notebook, Landon from A Walk to Remember, Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles, Cam from Wait For You, and Maxon from the Selection Series.
- Let’s have some fun. Do, date, or ditch your answers to Q6. Since there are only 3 categories, the 2 you don’t mention you automatically ditch. Oh Great… this is going to be really difficult… uhmmm… DO Cam, Date Thorne, and Ditch…. ughhh I can’t do it!!! Can’t I just date the others too?? Why do I need to ditch anyone?
- Write one favorite book quote, include author and name, and why? This one is from Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout. “Everything was okay. Maybe not perfect, but life wasn’t meant to be perfect. It was messy and sometimes it was a disaster, but there was beauty in the messiness and there could be peace in the disaster.” I like this quote because it describes exactly how life is… at least for me.
- Name a buzz book/super popular book you think is overrated. I haven’t read any of John Green books (although I have a few), but I kind of think they are a bit overrated.
- What’s one song that reminds you of a particular book, and what book does it remind you of? A Thousand Years by Christina Perri ALWAYS reminds me of the Twilight series. I know it’s on the soundtrack, but I can’t picture any other books with that song. Every time I hear it, scenes from the movie and books always pop in my head.
- If a book you liked is made into a movie, include pictures of your ideal cast for at least 2 of the characters. The Lunar Chronicles – Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and Winter
- What is your favorite book destination and why?
- If you could be one of your favorite book characters for a day who would you choose and why?
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start a blog?
- Name a few of your favorite book bloggers.
- If there was a Zombie Apocalypse and you could pick 5 book characters to be in your survival group, who would you choose?
- Which of the characters from Question 5 would you sacrifice and save if your group is being overrun by zombies?
- Favorite and worst book to movie adaptation and why.
- You’re stranded on an island. Which 3 authors would you want to be with you and why?
- Name 3 books/series you can read over and over again?
- Favorite Hero, Sidekick and Villain.
- Your number 1 bookish pet peeve.
Nominating these Lovelies
Even if I didn’t tag you or you’ve already been nominated before, please feel free to answer any or all of my questions. I think all of you are wonderful and amazing so I’d really love to hear from you. Have fun and spread the love!!