I started this blog May 2017 and with that came my obsession with requesting books on Netgalley. At first, I wasn’t sure I would get approved for a lot of books since I was a newbie. Almost every day, I was on Netgalley browsing and requesting for books I thought I would enjoy reading. I knew I wouldn’t be approved right away for a lot of the books I wanted, but to my surprise, I actually did. I mean there were still plenty of declines, but I got approved for more books than I had expected. I tried to keep up with my Netgalley TBR, but by the end of 2017, I had 32 on my list with 28 of them being there for more than 3 months. Shame on me!
This year, one of my main bookish resolution is to tackle as many books as I can on my Netgalley TBR. I’ll update you on my progress every month and hopefully by mid-2018, I can get through all the books I requested in 2017. I’m also planning on putting a strict limitation for myself. This is going to be really difficult, but for every 3 books I finish, I’m only allowed to request 1 book.
Anyway, here’s a list of all the Netgalley Books I have yet to read.
- The Booke of Whispers by Kimberley Starr (Started this one, but I couldn’t get into it. Probably read 2 chapters only)
- Odd and True by Cat Winters (I actually started this one too and it seemed really interesting, but after several chapters I lost interest).
- Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen
- Love Songs and Other Lies by Jessica Pennington
- Booke of Hidden by Jeri Westerson
- All the Wrong Chords by Christine Hurley Deriso
- Gray Wolf Island Tracey Neithercott
- The Canary Club by Sherry D. Ficklin
- Berseker by Emmy Laybourne
- Nemesis by Anna Banks
- The Breathless by Tara Goedjen
- A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess
- 36 Questions that Changed My Mind About You by Vicki Grant
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Just Friends by Dyan Sheldon
- The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz
- Playing by Heart by Carmela Martino
- All the Wind in the World by Samantha Mabry
- A Taxonomy of Love by Rachael Allen
- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden
- My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
- Plague Land by Alex Scarrow
- Stronger by Janey Nissenson
- Pumpkin Spice Secrets by Hillary Homzie (I’m almost done with this one, but for some reason, the story just doesn’t intrigue me. It’s a middle grade romance and it’s cute, but the story isn’t that interesting for me).
- Kiss Me in New York by Catherine Rider
- Fraternize by Rachel Van Dylen
- Run Away With Me by Mila Gray
- Always Red by Isabelle Ronin
- Flight Season by Marie Marquardt
- The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody
- Breaking the Ice by Julie Cross
Have you read any of these books? What did you think? Let me know in the comments.
Sincerely Karen Jo