Happy Saturday Lovelies and welcome to my first Swoony Saturdates Feature! What is Swoony Saturdates you ask? Well, before I tell you, let me ask you this..do you have plenty of book boyfriends? I’m pretty sure many of you do and like me, you love to gush about your faves over and over again.
Swoony Saturdates is a weekly segment where I’ll feature one of my favorite book boyfriends and explain some reasons why I think he’s utterly and undeniably swoon-worthy. And just for fun, I’ll occasionally describe an ideal date with the book boyfriend I choose. If you’d like to join me, feel free to do so and leave your links in the comments so everyone can check out your picks. Oh and it’s definitely not limited to just book boyfriends…you can totally pick book girlfriends too! Don’t forget to link back to me so I can see your posts!
Now let’s go on a Swoony Saturdate with
Before I fell in love with Landon from A Walk to Remember, there was Michael Moscovitz from the Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. He was my first book boyfriend and I’ll always have a special place for him in my heart. I actually crushed intensely on the movie version Michael (since I saw the movie first), but when I read the series, teenage me fell absolutely in love with Michael in the books. I actually haven’t finished the series, but I remember swooning over him so much I kept rereading my favorite parts daydreaming that I was Mia.
Reasons Why Michael Moscovitz is Completely Swoon-Worthy
- He’s smart – Smart guys are extremely sexy. There’s nothing better than being able to have intellectual and meaningful conversations with your crush.
- He’s genuine, sweet, and very caring – He’s always been supportive of Mia. He’s there when she needs him and gives her space when she doesn’t. He’s always truthful with her and honest with how he feels.
- He’s in band – Musicians are HOT HOT HOT. I mean what’s better than being serenaded by your one and only?!?! Swoonnnn.
- He’s charming and funny – I have a weakness for a guy who can make me laugh.
- He loves Star Wars – Need I say more?!?
- His Looks – Obviously it doesn’t hurt that he’s also good looking and handsome.
I could probably go on and on and thinking about Michael is making me want to reread the series and finally finish it. I might just actually do that really really soon.
My ideal date with Michael would be a quiet evening at home cuddled in bed and binge watching the Star Wars movies or The Stranger Things on Netflix.
Have you read the Princess Diaries? Who was your first book boyfriend? Don’t forget to leave your comments down below. I’d love to hear from you and gush about our fave book boyfriends.
Hope you enjoyed my first Swoony Saturdate post. Have a fun Saturday and thanks for stopping by and reading! XOXO